Re: [IP] My cats love my pump too

In a message dated 9/17/01 3:39:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > Well, it so happens that this little mouse takes the same size batteries
> > as my MM508.

I have the little pink mouse too and tried to put brand new MM batteries in
it and it won't work.  My poor kitty was all excited with his eyes almost
popping out of his head when he saw me with the pink mousie..... Now he's
depressed  :O(
What mouse do you have?  Did you get him at Petco?  He's the one with the
infra-red light, right?

Gina and sad Nemo, the kitty......