[IP] Re: MM supplies

I ordered my son's 508 supplies 10 days ago.  They were suppose to arrive Fridaay the 14th.  I knew with all that had happened that there was probably a delay.  I called MM on Thursday.  The rep checked our order- It was suppose to fly out for Cal. on Tuesday 9-11. Obviously NOT.  The rep said Fed-Ex said to expect it on Monday.  When I arrived home from work- there it was on my door step.  It is amazing to me that with all that happed our supplies arrive cross country one working day late.
Janet in Ohio