[IP] George's top 5.

I strongly urge all type 1 diabetics to read "Insulin dependant diabetes" by
Ragnar Hannus a pediatrician in Sweden. This is well written in English, it
has cartoons and drawings which illustrate some of our problems. You can get
it from Amazon.com I reviewed it for them some months ago. I call it the Mouse
book because, apologies to Cheryl M, it has a mouse on the cover. The
technical lingo is minimal and everything is well explained. I even recommend
this book to med students. Hanus's son has diabetes so it is written from the
heart. A recommendation before pumping. you can know what is wrong with your
sweet boidy by reading it. spot