[IP] My Dr.'s visit

Well, I had my first site failure from a crimped cannula yesterday.  Guess
where I was.  The Dr.'s office talking to my CDE.  I guess if it's going to
happen, that's the best place to have it happen.  I'm not sure that she
believed me when I told her it was the first time it's happened, though.  She
had me change the site right there, of course and gave me an insulin pen
incase it happens again.

Also, she gave me the One Touch Ultra meter.  I get some of the neatest
things from my Dr.'s office!!  When I got to sit and talk to my endo, I was
able to tell her how much better I feel and how happy I am to have the pump.
She was just as happy as I am.  It was really neat to hear from her
considering when I first met her I couldn't stand her.  She treated me like
an idiot and that I wasn't taking care of my diabetes.  After I stood up to
her any my family dr talked to her, her attitude changed completely.  She has
been great.

Well, just had to tell everyone about it.  It was definately the strangest
appointment I've ever had.

Michelle and (the almost paid for) Booper