Re: [IP] Re: Help! Any suggestions........

Hi All,
Just wanted to jump in here.

In addition to the excellent trouble shooting points that have been made:
PMS, infection, proper cartridge/syringe set up.

I have found that for me, (YMMV), if I am 300+ I need to increase my High Bg
correction by an additional 10%.  I think that generally speaking, insulin
resistance increases with the Bg.  If you have exhausted the obivous
questions above, this may be the next issue to tackle.  We are all different
and that is what makes using this fantastic tool so great.
Good Luck,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507