[IP] RE: FREE TO GOOD HOME

Sylvia,

I just got an order from Merck-Medco today too and got the same
thing!!! I got 5 boxes of test strips...and 5 boxes of 100
lancets.  Must be a promo or something.

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born 3/22/01, 11 lbs 21 =
"the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that
away.
I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A." - Lee Greenwood, "God Bless The USA"