[IP] MORE free to good home!

HI everyone it's me again with some more free stuff.... FREESTYLE meters and
strips.  Josh has recently switched over to the One Touch Ultra meter and we
get our strips from Merck Medco through the DOD and we are only allowed one
style.  So we got our new order and have two complete meter kits for the
Freestyle and two partial kits (just no meter but the case and lancet
devices)  I also have 200 strips to go with these meters.  I would prefer
someone who does not have good insurance coverage but will be willing to give
these to the first two people who contact me.  I will split up the strips
between the two.

Please email me personally with your addys.  No $$ is needed in this
trasaction. I just want the storage space!

mom to Joshua