Re: [IP] infusion sets for young kids

  When Josh started pumping (age 8 at that time) we BOTH HATED the Dis
Tenders (same as Sils).  I was never comfortable inserting them and he hated
the long needle and how much it hurt, and his BGs were terrible!  After we
swtiched to MM's Sof-Set micros and was able to use their insertion device
everything fell into place!  His BGs are GREAT and site change is a breeze.
We went with their new Quick set but because it is on back order we are now
back with the sof-Sets until our next order.  Hopefully QS's will be back up.

  We also HAVE to use Mastisol with every site change out.  Nothing would
help in making the sites stick to Josh's skin.  But then like I said earlier
everything is GREAT now!

Good luck!

mom to Joshua