Re: [IP] Help! Any suggestions........

I'll just agree with what Kathy B said...
I've upped my basal rate, and I'm still going to 270s
after meals. I've accepted it for now, because at
least I'm off the roller coaster. Not to mention the
smoke still pouring out of the World Trade Center
that's aggravating my asthma, the treatment of which
doesn't do much to help my BG's. Not complaining, but
just sympathizing with your post. Don't,underestimate
the stress your body may be feeling and the resulting
physiological consequence.
Catherine