[IP] Re: Hope I done good ;)

> Nope, the prescription she gave you will not work. They will only
> fill it every 30days -- with a copay of course! as opposed to what
> you really want which is a 90 day supply to be filled 4x a year.
> My cheapo insurance company upped the co-pays and now will only let
> us have 60 days worth of stuff at a time.
> Michael

That's why I had to sit and wait for dr. to emerge again to sign the
re-written new scripts. We have to pay 2-mos co-pay for 3 mos. supplies.
Most of ours comes to $90 each for 90 days!!! The new ins. co. is also
requesting when we get a newly-Rx'd script to get one written for locally
for 14 days and they'll fill the 90-day one in 10-11 days (HA!). My biggest
problem in July, when I was put on an additional BP med, in 10 days it was
obvious it wouldn't work for me - gained 14# water in that time and took 5-6
naps a day. I would have wasted a lot of $$ had I filled it the way they are
requesting. This often happens with a new med. We just got this company
8/1/01 - with MERCK-MEDCO as the script filler!!!! <grrrrrr>  We found out
last week my hugsband has a job for 6-wks to 6 mos. and may have to pay
COBRA to keep this outfit's insurance.

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS
When your outgo is more than your income, your upkeep is your downfall.