[IP] Re: Blood donor Red Cross guidelines site (and UBS)

SNIP<<<<She could give no INTELLIGENT rationale, saying that we used
needles, and therefore our blood was not acceptable. >>>>>

With this being said I see no difference between us pump users and people
who have had IV's in a hospital.  If you ask me they should be rejected
first because the needle was in a vein.

Sheila Morris
Just my  .02 but basically happy that we as humans are able to donate at