RE: [IP] PLEASE HELP ME MY PUMP IS TOTALLY DEAD

Nothing no time it's like there are no batteries in
it.  Called Dr. they want me to take Lantus which is a
24 hour insulin that acts like a basal.  The pump
gives me about 1.0 every hour. Dr. wants me to take 24
units of Lantus.  I am scared to death to take this.