[IP] Can you help?

Hi all,
I hope someone will be able to help us.  We have a friend whose insurance
coverage now has been drastically limited for diabetic supplies.  She is not a
pumper, but does take injections, uses an accuchek advantage (comfort curve
strips).  At present, with her insurance, she still has to pay about $67 per
100 comfort curve strips.  Does anyone know of any mail order place where she
could get them for less (S/H included)?
Feel free to E-mail me privately at email @ redacted .
Thanks a million!