[IP] PLEASE HELP ME MY PUMP IS TOTALLY DEAD

I shut it off at 5:30 to exercise and at 7:30 I went
to un-suspend it and it went dead nothing.  Changed
batteries still nothing.  It is a 508 only had it a
year and 4 months.

Anyone have this happen to them?  God what am I going
to do??  Mini-med can not get me one till Wed.

Annie