RE: [IP] Help! Any suggestions........

just for ha ha's, try a new bottle of insulin

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Kelley Mingle
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 7:45 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Help! Any suggestions........

Since Saturday, I have been unable to get a handle on my blood sugar levels.
Saturday right before a site change, I was at 538.  After site changed, I
bolused.  Still high.  Haven't been down below 200 since.  Today I am
running
in the 300's all day, even with extra bolusing.  Have done 2 site changes,
am
sure that this one is ok.  Insulin was from a brand new, refrigerated
bottle.
I don't know what else could be going wrong.  Thanks in advance for your
feedback.

Kelley in KS
Dx'd 9/94
Pumping 8/19/2001