[IP] Help! Any suggestions........

Since Saturday, I have been unable to get a handle on my blood sugar levels.
Saturday right before a site change, I was at 538.  After site changed, I
bolused.  Still high.  Haven't been down below 200 since.  Today I am running
in the 300's all day, even with extra bolusing.  Have done 2 site changes, am
sure that this one is ok.  Insulin was from a brand new, refrigerated bottle.
I don't know what else could be going wrong.  Thanks in advance for your

Kelley in KS
Dx'd 9/94
Pumping 8/19/2001