Re: [IP] Hope I done good ;)

> She brought the Rx's to me and I saw in the body of the script it
> said #30. Now, in my non-medical training, I know that means 30
> days. I said they needed to be for 90 days. She said, "Well, I wrote
> it for 3 refills." DUH!!!!!
> Am I the only patient who sends away for 90-day scripts??? Don't
> think so. (~_^)
Nope, the prescription she gave you will not work. They will only
fill it every 30days -- with a copay of course! as opposed to what
you really want which is a 90 day supply to be filled 4x a year.

My cheapo insurance company upped the co-pays and now will only let
us have 60 days worth of stuff at a time.