[IP] Re: New user

When I had my first needle insertion I was horrified too and turned white as
a ghost no matter how many times I practiced! You asked what to do with the
insertion needle. I keep a used blood sugar strips container in my blue MM
bag that holds all my stuff like insulin, inserter, etc. I put the needles
in there until I dump them in a coffee can with a top on it. You can also
use a glass jar with a lid but I am afraid of the glass breaking and the
sharps going into oblivion and harming others. When the container is full,
secure the container with duct tape and throw in the regular trash.
Pharmacies also have sharps containers you can purchase and do the same
thing. I say, "why bother!". Best wishes, Sharon