[IP] kidney study volunteers in SF Bay Area

I just got off the phone with a researcher at Stanford who could use
a few volunteers with Type I to give a little pee.

He and his group are studying a particular cell that appears in the
urine called a "podocyte" and they believe it is implicated in the
cause and progression of diabetic kidney disease. The study is in its
infancy and they would like samples from folks in the local area of
all ages -- kids too. They are attempting to quantitatively measure the
presence of the cells and correlate them to other indicators of
kidney disease, etc..... The doc has one post-doc fellow to help him,
no funding but lots of commitment.

Anyone that is willing to come to Stanford and leave a little pee
behind please contact me and I'll give you the info to get in touch
with the study group.