Well folks the powers to be have done it once again.  I just received our
order from Merck-Medco for strips but included in the box is SIX boxes with
200 ea lancet devices that I did NOT order and have not been charged for.
Merck says they can not take them back and redistribute them because they are
needles so she said I can do with them what I want!  So....does anyone need a
box of lancet devices.  I have 5 boxes (I guess I'll keep one for Josh) that
I will be willing to send out to those individuals who say they would like
one.  Please email me personally with your snail mail addy so I can send them

mom to Joshua