[IP] My cats love my pump too

Hello pumpers!

I thought I would share a funny little story for this Monday morning...

Our two cats favorite toy is this little pink plastic mouse which is
actually a laser pointer.  We've had it for about a year, and they never
get tired of chasing this little red dot around and around our
apartment.  I suppose they think it is a little insect or something, but
they have not given up trying to eat it yet.

Well, it so happens that this little mouse takes the same size batteries
as my MM508.  So when the batteries are too underpowered for my pump,
into the mouse they go.  They still have plenty of juice to keep the
little dot running around the floor for weeks.

So, my cats love my pump too. :-)

-sara-

* * * * * * God Bless America * * * * * *