[IP] Re: Anyone remember this? Michael?

> >so sorry - I printed off the mailings from Michael on how to get Novolog -
> >now I can't find them to fax off to a colleague & for my files. Can't find
> >the info either from "Search the mail archive". I believe their were 4
> >mailings that delt with this topic - can't remember - maybe one of them
> >was adding on info on to a prior. Help if you can, thanks. Jeannie Hickey
> >DMx36, RNx26, pump & CDEx11

Here's the note from Novo
NovoLog(tm) is expected to be commercially available sometime in
September or October.  In the meanwhile the medical department would
like to provide NovoLog(tm) as a treatment option in individuals who
are experiencing problems with other insulin products or who would
clinically benefit from NovoLog(tm).

If you would like to obtain NovoLog(tm), I would recommend you send in
the following material for consideration:
1. a letter from your treating physician on his/her letterhead
stating your name and why they feel that NovoLog(tm) would be of
clinical benefit to you in your treatment.
2. A prescription for  NovoLog(tm) specifically stating how many
vials you would need for a two month period.

Please FAX the materials to my attention at 609-919-7713 and I will
have our endocrinologist review them.  We will let you know of the
results and the estimated shipping date if you are approved.

If you need any additional information, please feel free to call me at

Kind regards,
Sofia A. Iqbal, R.Ph.
Drug Information Scientist

Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc.