Re: [IP] new user

I actually have been using the rigid needles (from the reservoir) as tacks for
bulletin board! They work well. They aren't the ones that are inserted into the
skin so they
are still somewhat sterile....

There is a product that is you can use for needle disposal, but I haven't been
able to find it.
You fill a jar with the used tips, or needles, and then you pour this substance
into the jar, filling all the spaces. It hardens into a really durable substance
with the needles embedded in it. They can't be dislodged, and so are safe for
land fills, etc.