RE: [IP] new user

Hi janie:
I too almost fell off the floor when I saw the size of the insertion needle.
Thought it was going to hurt like heck but was happy to know it didn't hurt.

As far as disposing the actual needles from the reservoirs and the inserter,
I have a needle disposer container which I get from my local hospital.  I
used to put my used needles in there but now it definitely doesn't get
filled as fast!  When it is full, I bring it to the e.r. room, fill out a
paper and they give me a new one.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00