[IP] Re: no carry on, the airlines have won another restriction

In a message dated 9/16/01 11:47:07 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>Just how much insulin DO YOU PACK that it won't fit in a smaller carry-on???

It would be more than just your insulin in most cases. There are cartridges,
infusion sets, possibly quickserters, an extra bg meter incase one fails,
test strips, syringes and all the rest of the stuff. Plus you may be taking
other medications and vitamins.
When I travel, I pack the Insulin in a small cooler with frozen cooler things
to make sure it stays cold.