Re: [IP]no carry on,the airlines have won another restriction - NOT TRUE

> They won't ever restrict access to medically necessary equipment -
> so make sure you have your doctor's note for your diabetes supplies
> with you when you travel.   Hope your travels are safe.

I agree with the "it's not a problem" posters on this issue. I am sure that
they will accommodate the few supplies that we take with us.

In any event, there are small meters that will easily fit in your pockets,
as will a bottle of insulin and a couple of syringes. If you try, you know
you can manage it... Cargo pants, big coat pokets etc.
Don't mind the extra hassle, you (and I) want to arrive alive.
Don't you understand this is no joke? There are a lot of very motivated
Smacking into a building would make you forget all about  diabetes