[IP] RE: A trip to the ER

Glad you're okay!!   And I have had the same thing happen to my blood sugar.
I left my house feeling fine one morning - got to work and started throwing
up.  Came home - kept throwing up - changed my site because I thought it was
bad cause I couldn't get my bs down.  Ended up being admitted to the hospital
with the flu and what they thought was appendicitis - as well as DKA.
(Although, it wasn't appendicitis.  "You're 17-1/2 weeks pregnant and have a
baby's head laying on a nerve in your stomach!!"  What a shock!!)

Every time I get the flu or a virus my blood sugar goes whacko.

Deb in Southern Illinois