[IP] new user

I am so happy to read  that everyone is for the most part happy they use a
pump.  I have only been attached to mine since Tuesday of last week and I am
still trying to get used to all this tubing that always seems to be in the
wrong place at the wrong time.  When I saw the size of the insertion needle I
was horified, then pleasantly surprised to discover that I did not really feel
it go in at all.  When I was taking injections I just broke the needle off
inside its cover and threw it away.  Now though, I am concerned.  There are
two rather larger needles involved.  What do most of you do with them?  Thanks