Re: [IP] Animas Pump

While the size of the reservoir on the upcoming MiniMed Paradigm (or 511) is
smaller than 300 ml, it is my understanding that MM is asking the FDA to
approve U200 insulin to be used with the Paradigm. Therefore, you will only
be taking half as much volume of insulin as you are with the current U100.

Jan and Elvis

Jan
I use a U500 Regular in my pump now and have been watching the
progress of the minmed Paradigm and the insulin that is suppose
to go with it and I believe it's actually a U300.
Gail