[IP] bumps at insertion site.

> Some details first. How long do the sites last before they must be
> changed? Humalog irritates the tissue for some small percentage of
> pumpers. Other considerations would be a reaction to the set itself,
> or the adhesive on the set or tape used to hold it in place. Any/all
> of these things can contribute to site irration.
>  Are both boys pumping??
> Michael
> email @ redacted

ok, michael. steven (the boy, gabrielle is a girl!) is having trouble with the sites staying stuck to him. they keep slipping off. he has been pumping less than 2 weeks, we have gone thru at least 10 sets. i am trying a variety of tapes & adhesives to keep them on, not sure which work best yet. we have had 1 set stay on for 3 days. and the bump was so ugly, i think i have decided to change every 2 days from now on. the belly seems to be more sensitive than the bottom. maybe i should stick to his bottom??
Sharon, mom to Gabrielle 13 dx 5/98
and Steven 7 dx 7/00, pumping!!!
Brooklyn, New York
"Where's the #*&$ cure?"