[IP] Re: Blood donor Red Cross guidelines site (and UBS)

I saw your link for Red Cross and looked up the url for United Blood
Services qualifications; http://www.unitedbloodservices.org/donate.html
which is quite a bit less explicit.  The reason that dm'ers are excluded is
not given, only that 'and are not currently taking antibiotics or
insulin,'  I have sent email and phone calls to every TV station that
pushes blood drives (we only have UBS for donations in LV) and have yet to
receive a reply.

I really do not like being excluded from doing anything, especially
contributing, only because I am diabetic.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and
hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
  - Einstein