[IP] My son's height and weight

My son Mark was dx'ed when he was 5 1/2 years old. His birthdate is Nov.
28,1990, so he is closer to 11 years old.
His height is 54 inches, his weight is 77 lbs. His basel dose is 14 units a
day, with 10 units average for meal boluses.
Correction boluses might average 1-2 units a day. He is free to eat as much or
as little as he wants, we simply adjust the bolus accordingly. He has been on
pump therapy since May. His insulin requirements dropped an amazing 55% since
switching from injection therapy to pump therapy.
I hope this info helps you.