[IP] Re: Batteries paid by insurance

I have blue cross/blue shield of Michigan health insurance, it is a ppo. My
batteries are paid for by insurance only if I order the batteries along with
my three month supply through MM. I know this way is more expensive than
buying pump batteries via the stores. I simply watch to order three months
after my last order and I have been doing OK with that-not running out or

If any fellow pumpers have difficulty getting supplies due to the tragedy in
NYC and the pentagon, I am willing to forward some of mine. No questions
asked. I have some soft-set 316's, IV-3000, and reservoirs. Best wishes and
happy pumping! Sharon