Re: [IP] Animas Pump

In a message dated 9/16/01 12:08:21 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I am also in the market for a new pump. I now have a MiniMed 507 that
 broke down again and is out of warranty, I do not like the size of the
 reservoir on the new MiniMed 511, It will not work for me. I would go with
 Animas. >>

While the size of the reservoir on the upcoming MiniMed Paradigm (or 511) is
smaller than 300 ml, it is my understanding that MM is asking the FDA to
approve U200 insulin to be used with the Paradigm. Therefore, you will only
be taking half as much volume of insulin as you are with the current U100.

Jan and Elvis