[IP] Chat Announcement

Pumpers and Friends,

Chat announcement

 Okay, you chataholics--we now have chats every day of the week. Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open anytime, to any member, so feel free to chat whenever. Also, these times below don't change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one this week, there's always another at the same time next week.
 Please remember that the chatrooms are open 24/7. If you need to talk or can't sleep, feel free to drop a note to the list that you are in chat and what room you are in and just wait someone will come. IP has members from all over the world someone is always up! When I was in hospital, I chatted with peoples from UK, Germany, and OZ. They were my lifelines to the world. And now that I'm home 24/7, I am on-line most of the time. I know that members from other parts of the world, do chat so if you like to set up a time and day you would like to host a chat send me a note (IP has a great group of chat hosts that would love to help you start a new chat and all it takes is some time management). Remember that all chats are available in the MEMBERS only area of the web site. You can view the transcripts of all chat sessions in the archives for later reference. Most of the time when we have a guest speaker in chat they take place in the Guest Room.

Stefanie (Tink)Lana-Dingwell email @ redacted  and Dauna Breiding email @ redacted  are teaming up to do a chat on Monday nights at 9 p.m. EDT (2a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.

 Disetronic on the SECOND MONDAY of the month at 9P.M. EDT (2A.M. GMT) in the Guest Room, so please come to the monthly chat.

 Wendy email @ redacted  is hosting a chat it the Anytime room at 9:30P.M. EDT (2:30 a.m. GMT) Later start for this chat.

Animas on the First Tuesday of the month at 9P.M. EDT (2A.M. GMT) in the Guest Room.

Andrew Bender email @ redacted  and Ed Marsh email @ redacted  are teaming up to hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.

MiniMed on the THIRD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH in the Guest room at 9P.M. EDT (2A.M. GMT).

 Elizabeth email @ redacted  and Gina Jozaitis email @ redacted  will be doing chat every Thursday at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room. Elizabeth and Gina would like to invite all past chat friends back to Thursday night chat! Drop By and say hello and get those long awaited questions answered or share those great pumping tips with us.

 Friday night at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT), Dauna Breiding email @ redacted
 and Ken Buchholz email @ redacted  are hosting a TGIF chat.

Glenn Marks email @ redacted  at 9p.m. EST (2a.m. GMT) Come and join Glenn in this Saturday chat. Is taking a break from chatting but will drop in from time to time. So watch to see who will be hosting, (anyone like to be a fill-in for Glenn?)

 Come to chat at 8 p. m. EST in the Anytime Room co-hosts Ed Marsh email @ redacted  , Jenny Sutherland email @ redacted  , Roselea email @ redacted  . You asked for an early start time so check it out. Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other time. We'd love to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and talk! Also, if you have any problems accessing the chat room, any of the hosts will be happy to talk you through it. We still need people to help fill-in for chats, If you like to be fill-in chatter or like to start your own time, please let me know and I will add you to the list. Also if you have a idea about who (as a guest chatter) or what subject at you like to be talk about in chat I would love to see if we can get that person or subject covered in a chat.
To get started chatting, just goto:

 Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is "pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

 IP Chat Hosts:
Jenny Nash email @ redacted
Carolyn Green email @ redacted
Rodney Mead email @ redacted