[IP]  Leaving for college.

Kathy,

Our son (non D) is leaving Sunday, 9-16) for UC Santa Barbara which is four
hours away. This is so hard. I can't imagine what things will be like when
Jenny (with D) leaves in 5 years or so.

The UC's (except Berkley)  on the quarter system. Fall quarter runs from now
until Christmas. Actually classes for our son don't start until September 25.

Kay