[IP] no carry on, the airlines have won another restriction

I also have not been able to confirm no carry-on luggage.  I can not find
any report on the web of this nor any t.v. station that is reporting it.
One FAA person on tv was stating that they have set new minimum guidelines
for the airports.  Before they re-open they must meet those minimum
Seems to me this is something the airlines have wanted for years, now they
have an excuse for it. Just like the bs with cellphones and computers etc. "
It is so easy to ascribe the prohibition to others  by saying "they have
mandated it" you know, the ever present they bureau" It was not us, your
friendly airline." they have restricted the size of carry on stuff so it is
smaller and smaller. I'm not packing my drugs and insulin in a suitcase. spot