Re: [IP] Gratitude

In a message dated 9/15/01 4:46:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ?  I healed normally, the Charcot foot which had
> been deformed after a break in 1992 had now rehaped itself so I could get
> out of my orthopedic shoes and into regular shoes and sneakers.

What type of deformity? I have a friend who has the same problem but she is
considering having surgery where they shave the bone off the bottom of the
foot. She is so tired of wearing special shoes which don't look good with
dresses, I am sure that she would like to know about this healing.