Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 07:42:06 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: o neg blood

I am a regular blood donor because of my O neg blood.  I give as often as I
can- at least 4x's a year.  I am usually called by the Red Cross to remind
that my 56 day time limit is up and I can give again.  Does anyone know if
they are still following those guide lines?  My last donation was on 8-1-01.
Janet In Ohio