[IP] Eli Lilly

Deb:
I also voiced my concerns directly to Lilly about the high cost of
Humalog...

Their explanation of course is that it is man made and refined and
therefore, HAS to cost more...and of course, the same old thing we hear from
all drug makers....their research!!!  They always need money for
research...they don't care about people who need insulin to live.

I remember when I first started paying for my own insulin (I was around 16
then) a bottle of insulin only cost $2.25.  (that was N beef/pork) but
still....

They told me that it depends on who buys the insulin and how large an order
they get from them, but most pay cost $39 a bottle...can you imagine???

Yes, let the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and the sick get sicker!!!
Hmmm, not what the Bible says now is it???

I took a tour of the El Lilly headquarters in  Indiana, (maker of Humalog)
once.
It looked like the Taj Mahal. I've never seen so much money in my life. I
guess drugs are a good business.