Re: [IP] Re: Virus email?

I'm using Netscape 4.7 which gives you the option of "all, normal, and brief"
headers.
I don't know what other programs do, but there's virtually no trace in
Netscape. Of course, I already deleted the mail so I can' t go back and check
again, oh well. I usually panic and get rid of it as soon as possible.
8-|