[IP] Re: Virus email?

In a message dated 9/14/01 7:41:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I've received 2 viruses in email messages since I joined this email list.
 don't know if it's this list that is targeted but has anyone else received

Hi Sue,
    I had a brand new computer and a brand new e-mail address and I received
a virus from IP before I even knew that my membership had been approved and
processed!!  Poor Amazon.com--I accused them of it, as I had just ordered
some books!!!  Talk about feeling dumb.
    But since then (january 2001) I have only received two others--and one
was the same one all over again, a couple of weeks ago.  But be alert and
vigilant--delete unknown attachments.  Or if unsure, write back to the sender
first before opening.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7