Re: [IP] effect of 9/11 event on supplies

At 10:51 AM 9/15/01 -0500, you wrote:
> > All medtronic users should visit the web site. I found that at
> > present, medtronics would be unable to ship supplies. Since reading
> > this, I have inquired on how long this will last. This concern is very
> > warrented. While watching the terrible events unfolding on national
> > TV, one of my first thoughts was will my resorces for medical supplies
> > be effected? Apparently they have!
>United Parcel Service and Federal Express both announced
>yesterday that they were resuming Air Service for packages.
>Normal shipment times are now in effect, so there should be no
>further delays.

I ordered supplies from Disetronic Monday afternoon for a Wednesday
shipment.  Due to the events on Tuesday, they were delivered Thursday.  The
Fed Ex person that I talked to Thursday said that they would be working
through the weekend to get things caught up (even delivering things).