RE: [IP] Is anyone familiar with GHP Caremark prescription insurance?

Are you using Humalog?  If so, they cost to the pharmacy itself is at least
$35 a bottle if not more....I don't think any pharmacy would sell you four
bottles for $20.

Perhaps before when you were on NPH or R, yes, they are half the price of

I know I get an argument when I go to pick mine up and I have to pay for
mine....don't have insurance for it.

My rx says 4 bottles but I only get two at a time.  I got them to reduce it
to $44 per bottle but that's it and $88 at one time is enough to pay!

I'd check thoroughly into it though.  If your RX says four bottles and you
pay $20 per RX then you should only have to pay $20 unless they have it
written elsewhere in your policy.

Good luck!  I keep saying that the pharmacies, the companies that make
medicine and the doctors couldn't give a hoot whether you have money to pay
for this stuff or not...they are just out there to make money and make sure
they show good returns to their stockholders.....

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all protest and not buy their products?
Well, the end result wouldn't be pretty now would it since we would all be
six feet under in a very short time but it would be nice if we could!

Good luck again.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00