[IP] Re: Sex and the Pump

In a message dated 9/14/01 9:53:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 > On a more serious note, I'm curious... when partaking in
 > sexual activities, what do you fellow pupers prefer to do
 > with your pump?  disconnect or just throw it on the bed (or
 > where ever) next to you?
I sleep with my pump in a pocket straped to my waist (I think they call it a
waist-it but I'm over 40 and my memory is not what it used to be). I used to
disconnect but now it stays there during sex because it is easier.  I've
never had a problem with it being ripped out.  If sex wasn't at night, then I
would disconnect.