Re: [IP] 100 test strips per month is a joke!

> Me too in California. I'd love to complain to the right person  -- how do
I get
> forms.
You can check with the State Insurance Commisor [Or whatever they are called
in your state] Just look in the listing of state offices in your phone book.

> I was given a 100 strip limit too. Soooo stupid. Stupid stupid HMO's...
> I switched to a PPO and they said they would furnish as many strips as the
> doctor deems
> is a 1-month supply. We will see if it really works.

My wife has PPO blue Croos/ Blue Shield and I just ordered 16 boxes [1600]
for three month supply by mail.