Re: [IP] 100 test strips per month is a joke!

Me too in California. I'd love to complain to the right person  -- how do I get
forms.
I was given a 100 strip limit too. Soooo stupid. Stupid stupid HMO's...
I switched to a PPO and they said they would furnish as many strips as the
doctor deems
is a 1-month supply. We will see if it really works.

SueK