From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Debra Graves
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 9:42 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Is anyone familiar with GHP Caremark prescription
insurance?

I just got this insurance as of September 1, 2001.  I went to the pharmacy
today to get my prescription for my insulin filled.  I go through between 3
and 4 bottles of Humalog a month - so the doctor writes a script for 4
bottles
at a time.  I was expecting to pay $20 cause my paperwork says a month's
worth
of supplies is $20 for brand names.  They handed it to me and told me it was
$80!!!  They said the insurance charges $20 - PER BOTTLE!!  Has anyone ever
heard of an insurance charging by the bottle?

Deb in Southern Ilinois