[IP] 100 test strips per month is a joke!

Hi All,

Well, due to some changes to our contract of insurance with
Blue  Sh--! of California I now have to pick up test strips for Lily
through pharmacy services instead of home medical. It will actually
work out to cost a little less once it's worked out,

But...... the usual crap, I went to pick up some strips last night at
the local drug store and guess what (such a supprise, heh... heh...)
there is a limit on the number of strips that can be picked up. The
pharmacist (who is on my side of course) said the system told him the
limit is 200 strips per month. When I called BS this morning,
pharmacy services say it's one hundred -- what a joke!

At the moment, I have the complaint forms from the Insurance
Commissioner office on the way to me, I'm on hold with the Customer
Service (NOT) department and am busily trying to tear them a new
a-hole. sigh..... such fun for a friday morning.

Meanwhile, I picked up the strips and simply paid for them. Lily is
leaving for UC San Diego with mom this morning to take the next "big
step" in her life.

I'll keep you posted :-)