[IP] Re: Gas prices

> I stopped
> to fill up Wednesday (I always wait till empty) and the Arco was out
> ($1.41/gallon same as on Monday).

I had a neighor once who taught me to not let the tank go past 1/2 full
(especially now with a minivan taking 20 gal - to costly to fill it all at
once) because her parents lived 400 miles away. If they were called late on
a weekend and couldn't find a station open, they could travel a good
distance on 1/2 tank then get some. I'm sure you don't in L.V., but we often
get caught in snow storms - not wise to let the tank go that hungry. (~_^)

You can't make someone love you; all you can do is be someone who can be